Are you looking for a WooCommerce add-on? If yes, you are on the right way. WooCommerce addon will help you to customize a powerful website for your business. You can create an amazing online presence on your site with these plugins.
If you go through the WordPress directory, you will find thousands of options. But the long list may confuse you. For your ease, we came with a list of the best 10 WooCommerce addons. Just go through the list and find the best one as per your requirement.
Let’s get started:
Best WooCommerce Addons for 2021
Dokan is a popular WooCommerce addon that helps you to do your work within few hours. Now create your online marketplace with easy access. It is an open-source Multi-Vendor Solution for all types of online stores. Also, with Dokan, vendors get rich sales-earning reports, analytics, and statements. Besides this, the plugin Dokan also supports several marketplace payment solutions.
- Provides full functionality to its vendor
- Easy to build and customize
- Supports from capable support engineers
- Comes with hundreds of payment gateways
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Multilingual Ready
If you want to customize your WooCommerce website then WooCustomizer is one of the best options. This WooCommerce addon comes with amazing features which make your store even better. It offers several built-in styling options in the Live Customizer. Just use it and customize your site. Since the addon is fast and lightweight, your site will run faster. You will automatically get more traffic. Moreover, it allows you to edit your cart page, checkout fields, and even frontend Admin sales stats.
- Fast & lightweight
- Helps you to create a beautiful online eCommerce store
- Option to edit or remove Product Page Tabs
- Offers extra design options and functionality
- Provides dedicated support for those extra elements
- Built-in styling options
Likewise, Affiliate Disclosure for WooCommerce adds a new tab in the Customizer Panel. With this Woocommerce addon, you can easily enter a custom affiliate disclosure text on your WooCommerce products. Here, you will get several WooCommerce hooks like before button form, after button form, before button, after button, product meta start, or product meta end.
- Easy to use
- Adds a new tab in the Customizer Panel
- Comes with user-friendly features
- Supports external products
- Provides dedicated supports
- Compatible with WooCommerce products
Openpos is the best WooCommerce add-on to synchronize data between your online website and your local store. If you want to create an attractive and powerful website for your cafe or restaurant, you must pick Openpos. Actually, the plugin offers you everything you need for a Point Of Sale system. Openpos is reliable as its service workers can cache all of the assets they need to run.
- Progressive Web App
- Support multi-type of business
- Comes with multi Registers
- Barcode Scanner device supports
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons integration
- Compatible with LayBuy
Product Extras is a free WooCommerce Addons that offers an easy customization option. It is easy to use and implement such that even beginners can deal with it very well. Here, you will get some checkboxes and dropdowns for product options. Also, the addon is compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, Bookings for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Print Invoices, WooCommerce PDF Invoices, and many other WooCommerce addons.
- The better customers shopping experience
- Extra fields
- Simple user interface
- Flexible and simple
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- Comes with 16 different field types
Similarly, Abandoned Cart Pro is powerful WooCommerce addons that help you retain customers and recover lost carts. Here, you can set reminders via email, text, or even Facebook Messenger. The best part is despite having too many features, it is easy to use. It makes it easier to manage abandoned and recovered orders from the plugin dashboard.
- Easy customization for Popup Design
- Option to add Urgency Popup Coupon
- Integrated with Custom Field
- Allows you to send automated
- Comes with 3 pre-built workflows
- 12 different abandoned cart email template
WP Dispensary is an open-source WooCommerce addon for WordPress. If you are starting your business, it will help you to present your company professionally. While talking about menus, the plugin comes with Flowers, Edibles, Concentrates, and many more. WP Dispensary is easy to use and set up. Such that even a layman can do it very well. It allows you to add your menus into any rich text editor.
- Easy to manage menu
- 100% control over all of the information
- Content is exportable
- Easy Installation
- Variety of ways to extend and customize
- Customized menu styles
WISDM Custom Product Bundles is an ideal WooCommerce addon. It helps you to choose from existing product bundles. The plugin enables group products to sell as packages, offers shopping deals on the product bundles. With this, you can create an attractive product layout for your business website.
- Customizable layout options
- Attractive Product Layout
- Powerful featured image
- Maintain your brand identity
- Flexible and easy to use
- Sell a variety of Product Bundles
If you want to accept your payment directly from your store. Then Stripe for WooCommerce is the best option. Now, allow your customers to stay at your store during checkout instead of being redirected. Now accept all types of payment very easily online. It has neither setup fees, nor monthly fees, and nor any hidden costs. The best part is, the plugin is available in 40+ countries for their business.
- Available to businesses in 40+ countries
- Accept all major debit and credit cards
- Quick payment information
- Supports Strong Customer Authentication
- Optimized for mobile and fast checkout
- Better fraud protection
Last but not least, FacetWP is an amazing WooCommerce addon for WordPress websites. If you are using the plugin, your customers can specify their search for products very easily. And for this, they use various facets, such as categories, tags, and many more. With its amazing features, you can male happier customers and increased sales.
- Useful custom fields
- Uses an index table for extra speed
- Compatible with different themes
- Developer friendly
- Super lightweight
- Up-to-date documentation
In this article, we have listed WooCommerce addons for your WordPress website. These all are packed with amazing features and powerful addons. You can pick any of them and can create a powerful website. And for business websites, believe me, these addons just wow.
We hope you get this article useful. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues. You can send your queries through the comment section.
Also check best LMS plugins for WordPress.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more interesting articles.